BokChoy and Cheese
Posted by admin on Jan 14, 2011
- wash the Bok Choy with clean water for 2-3 rinse, just to make sure all the dirts are removed.
- cut the Bok Choy into quarter start from the firm stalk area.
- sprinkle with some salt and pepper (or even adding your favorite spice on top)
- with two selected cheese, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, grated the cheese. Sprinkle the cheese all over the Bok Choy especially heavier on the stalk area
- put Bok Choy that has been sprinkled with cheese in the toaster for 3-4 minutes just for the cheese to completely melted.